I downloaded the clip and then imported it into Premiere Pro so I could slow down the part I wanted.
I print screened the 3 second clip I wanted, frame by frame. So I ended up with about 50 frames. I then uploaded all of them to photoshop and recorded an action ‘add a new layer, turn down the opacity of the original image. This meant that I could draw over the top of the screenshot on a separate layer and also see what I was drawing. I used an A4 Wacomm tablet to speed up the drawing process which I really enjoyed using.
I then imported all the jpeg frames into Premiere and then reduced the duration of each frame till it played like the original clip. I then added the sound of the original video and exported the file.